For "data processing" NEXTIN Media means any operation or set of operations, carried out with the aid of computer and data for the collection, organization, preservation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison,use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of such data. According to the law, this use will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Under current regulations we provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the correct use of our services and / or the use of the site before.it.
2. The data will be computerized at NEXTIN Media's servers. We will only use this data in order to conduct operations necessary to execute the orders received by You and the provision of services requested. Some companies are direct collaborators of NEXTIN Media and act as "Responsible for treatment "or as acting as" Data Controllers of the treatment, in total autonomy. In particular we refers to
companies that perform payment services, tax offices and treasuries, financial companies, banks, companies which deal maintenance for various reasons, scale works relative to payments, checks and other securities; transmission, packaging, transport and sorting activities; Census of contracts; registration, management and archiving records of relations with customers, auditing and certification of financial statements.
An updated list of such subjects is available at the owner and is constantly updated.
In the communication are respected the same security parameters required by law and treatments pursue only the purposes for which the data were collected.
In any case, your personal data will not be circulated.
3. The provision of data is mandatory and necessary for the correct use of the Website before.it and the refusal of provide such data could deny to use the services provided byNEXTIN Media through the Site.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, unless it is required in compliance with the law. If an optional express approval is given,NEXTIN Media could send information and / or advertising for its account or on behalf of partner companies.
5. The owner of the data processing is: NEXTIN Media - 6-9 Trinity Street, Dublin 2
6. The representative of the holder in the State is:NEXTIN Media Ltd - 6-9 Trinity Street, Dublin 2.
7.NEXTIN Media claim to have taken the minimum security measures in order to mantain and to process the data in the manner and within the limits provided for by law.
8. At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller addressing any request by registered letter to: NEXTIN Media Limited - 6-9 Trinity Street, Dublin 2 D02 EY47 , or write to: email@example.com
Cookies, Web Beacons, detection technologies and tracking General.
cookies and other similar technologies that are used are intended to allow better use of our service or They have the purpose to offer advertising messages targeted as possible. The cookies that are used are mainly of two types:
Session: Are those who are disabled after you close your browser or you have left our site
Persistent: Are cookies that are stored in your browser for a specific period of time.
The latter as the former can be blocked or deleted by going to the Settings section of your browser.
Of all browsers in use, you can navigate without the browser temporarily registers the cookies generated by the websites enabling the incognito.
Instructions for this can be found on page settings: Google Chrome and Google Chrome Mobile, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Apple's Safari Mobile.
You can also disable cookies altogether or delete them again by the same settings on the same browser.
Not a single cookie is linked to your sensitive data through before.it technologies .
A cookie is simply a small text file that allows you to uniquely identify a PC, tablet or smartphone, so recognize it at a later time.